"How tired I am of this unbearable distance between us
How I long for the toll of the recess bell
Have you forgotten me?
Grown mindless of me?
Tell me I am not writing into an abyss
Or that is what will become of my heart"
How I long for the toll of the recess bell
Have you forgotten me?
Grown mindless of me?
Tell me I am not writing into an abyss
Or that is what will become of my heart"
awwwwhhh~~ :D
*a cancer tv ad*
comel kan?
double awwwwwwhhh~~ XD


August 4, 2009 at 11:52 PM
damn! saye nanges tgk ad ke 2 tu.. haih..
August 5, 2009 at 12:26 AM
sweet kan? dhla comel XD
i got more ads dat can make u cry. nanti2 la bila tgh emo i'll post it up. lol
August 5, 2009 at 1:46 AM
hoho... bengkak la mata sya lps tuuuuu.... o.O"""