Hari ini ialah Wesak Holiday.
Most of my friends went back home and im stuck here alone :(
My borneo friends went to Genting today morning.
I didnt follow coz i'm currently broke. well not really.
I've got my scholarship cheque already but belum bank in ma.
I was just too lazy to follow anyway..so malasla join diorang.
Im too jobless this weekend so i decided to deco my hostel room :)
Went to Daiso & Carrefour to get my "craft stuff" & to Jonker Street to buy deco pegs and cotton ball string lights yang comel :P
I've got a rough sketch of how my room will look like in my head.
with fingers crossed, i hope it will turn out exactly like what i've already imagined ;D

with this i proudly announce Mini Project F203 V2.0 will start tomorrow.
can't wait!! XD
*still have to buy few more stuff eg. double sided tape n superglue.huhu.siapa nak tumpangkan besok??*


Post a Comment