Black&white cocktail dress with lace detail on the waist(worn as top) + black HWS (high waisted skirt) + grey cropped cardi :)
My baju-s are super boring. Black white cream grey black white cream grey *yawn*
I personally think that color-blocking is super fun and colorful but i dont think i can pull that style off =.=""
oh well. im not born a fashionista, i dont follow trends, i know not designers and their creations.
My baju-s are super boring. Black white cream grey black white cream grey *yawn*
I personally think that color-blocking is super fun and colorful but i dont think i can pull that style off =.=""
oh well. im not born a fashionista, i dont follow trends, i know not designers and their creations.
I wear what i like and what i think looks nice on me and that's all that matters :))



Post a Comment